Urgently Required For
Foreman Heavy Equipment Operation
Scope of Work (SOW):
The details scope of works are, but not limited to:
1. Control and manage the work, schedule of activities Mine Batch Plant to be more effective in time and concrete services to the construction projects and requests from other department
2. Organize, monitor and check safety procedures, including holding regular safety meetings, in conducting all work to ensure the safety of personnel.
3. Regulate, monitor and ensure that all work Batching Plant and equipment in good condition and according to the schedule that has been set so that the project objectives are met.
4. Review reports daily, weekly & monthly on all activities Batch Plant production and control activities that could provide a better change.
5. Prepare and recommend budget for any project in order to provide the correct information or budget according with the field requirement and monitor the expenditure to keep within the budget allocated.
6. Inspection to the areas of concrete to ensure that the area was ready for concrete based on a predetermined schedule.
7. Coordinate and control the provision of Batch Plant materials are available for concrete production can be in accordance with targets and timetables.
8. Coordinating & control maintenance schedule for Batch Plant carried out in accordance with the time on set to ensure that all necessary equipment and in use are always in good condition.
The deliverables upon completion of the services are:
1 Report of Maintenance Schedule for Equipment Control
2 Report of Manpower plan for Equipment
3 Annually report of Batch plant Production
4 Projection Schedule for Batch plant Production
1. Education background Bachelor of Engineering (S1) (Mechanical, Industry, preferred Civil engineering) from a reputable University, with minimum GPA 2.75
2. Working experience Minimum 3 years experience in batching plant.
3. Technical Skills
-Excellent in analytical skill of Equipment Control
-Understand and know about Batching Plant and Equipment Control Process
-Understand and know about Construction process and techniques
4. Software Skills -Able to operate Microsoft Offices (Ms.Excel, Ms.Word, Ms.Power Point. MS Access, MS Project)
5. Have knowledge in Ellipse.
6. Good team work, Good communication
7. Good/active in English (writing and speaking)
8. Hard worker and high motivation, Can work under pressure and tight target.
9. Willing to work in remote area at Timika, Papua with status of contract employee for 12 months contract and vacation for every 4 months or 3 times per year.
Your application will be treated confidentially and only shorted listed candidates will be followed up. Please send your comprehensive CV and recent photo email@example.com